Monday, July 11, 2022

rotten-baby insta

 

rotten-baby

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2740 posts
  • LocationAsda

Posted Today, 02:58 PM

Omg I've never been so happy  Bryn saw my drawing! She is so sweet honestly, I should've gotten into art again sooner aha
6f0cc407de01f33a6b75805788e461e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

 

  -ˋˏ ⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘[ Kez ,  16 ,  ENTP 7w6 ]⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘ ˎˊ-

 

 

Hey!! My name is Kiera and I've had an ED since i was 12, i also have emerging bpd and c-ptsd

but im doing alright <3 I used to be addicted to drugs and alcohol and I've been in the care system

so with all my issues i want to work past it, live a normal life and try to help others.

My goal in life is to be a journalist on the telly so I'm working hard

and trying not to be too much of a fuck up. I still have an ED but one day I will get better.

I like music, drawing, fashion and writing! I'm quite boring really but i dunno

love you all like family pls stay safe!!

 

 

 ╭────────────── Stats ──────────────╮
 ┊               
154cm               ┊
     ┊             
 bmi 14.4             ┊    
        ┊       
 hw 53 kg - gw 30kg         ┊       
 ┊    
b/p, restriction, exercise     ┊

 ╰────────────────  ────────────────╯

 

 accountability  

 

 

Spoiler 
haha.png

 

No comments:

Post a Comment