Friday, July 15, 2022

 

~fatshit~

    Advanced Warrior

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

    Posted 09 July 2022 - 01:51 AM

    distortion, on 08 Jul 2022 - 11:25 PM, said:

    Can I just stop by to say, your style of writing is fucking superb? I've only been following for a short while, but reading your posts is always a joy. Ciao, my friend. I hope you sleep well. (:

     

    Awwwh ty hunni hunni!!! Just say it how I feeeeel it, ygm?!?! I slept snuggedy snug like a bug in a rug. Until I got woke up early early by my cat having the noisest bath on the windowsill right above my head. But a glorious day of lazing around in bed awaits me!! 


    Vegan / 27 / 5'7 / accountability 

     

     

     

    #13 ~fatshit~

      Advanced Warrior

    • Accountability access
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 426 posts

      Posted 09 July 2022 - 03:46 PM

      cw: 207.8 

       

      Mission control to base unit, we are just over half a stone to onederland, I repeat, just over half a stone to onderland. 

       

      Girlies!!! Look at what has happened, I have slimmed. In no time at all (except actually in years and months and days and hours) I will be skinny and svelte and I will make boys cry as I break their hearts out in these mean streets and they will weep rivers and we shall solve the climate crises as they put out wildfires all over the shop!!! I think that's how the climate works anyway. There's nothing that can't be solved by a snatched waist right?! Right?!

       

      Okay so I'm feeling good and now just like woop woop wooohoooo, altho I am a lil bit like that when I get on the scales. But also the calm steady determination that makes me think I could go on like this forever and ever and that gorging myself on mountains of calories is a thing of the past that I shall never see again and be completely moved on from. I know that there will be times of slip, but I enjoy feeling this way. Like an angel, a slimming angel. 

       

      So, today I had a v low calorie day.

       

      Just one meal of tofu and veggies with peanut oil = 550 calories

       

      I had PLANNED to have one meal with a little chocolatey treat afterward. However as I was halfway through my dinner a friend just sauntered into my house ready to go out for a walky with me that I was not ready for so I hoovered down my dins and out we went, sans chocolatey treat!!! Then we came back and I went and got showered and made up to go out to the pub, I wanted to look good in case any gorgie boy wanted to do naughty things to me (they did not) and now I am back and I think well I have already fasted for 7 hours so I may as well keep going!! I'm not even hungry anyway. 

       

      It is very hot though. I don't know how I will bring myself to sleep in these conditions. Probably without socks. 

       

      Oh christ alive, let me fill you in on a HORROR story I encountered today in my very KITCHEN. Those of the faint heart are suggested to move on and never read these words that will follow...... 

      It all started like any other day, I was finally bringing down stagnant cups which once contained herbal tea from my office to the kitchen (they were a little bit pongo in the heat) and I thought hmm let me vinegar and baking soda these bad boys and get them fresh and clean again!

      Anywho, I opened the cupboard with the vinegar which is your everyman cupboard where I keep the rooty vegetables and onions and canned goods and suchlike. I was greeted with an awful SMELL. I thought christ alive what is this SMELL that I am smelling?!?!

      WELL ladies and lads, I had FORGOTTEN a celeriac in with the potates and she had smushed on down into a fermented pile of brown goop. SICKENING, I almost fainted with the pure horror and tragedy of it all. I am sure it will fill my nightmares tonight. Everything got a treat of baking soda and vinegar after that. SMELL be damned. Except... now everything smells all vinegary... But the celeriac goop has been disposed of in the outside bin. RIP... 

       

      Anyway, that brings you to the end of my good meets tragic day so, Ciao for now biatches xox


      Vegan / 27 / 5'7 / accountability 

       

       

       

      #14 sharting_rainbows

        Advanced Warrior

      • Accountability access
      • PipPipPipPipPip
      • 461 posts

        Posted 09 July 2022 - 05:09 PM

        distortion, on 08 Jul 2022 - 11:25 PM, said:

        Can I just stop by to say, your style of writing is fucking superb? I've only been following for a short while, but reading your posts is always a joy. Ciao, my friend. I hope you sleep well. (:

         

        I agree with this.  


        SW: 260 CW: 215 GW: <140 

        #15 ~fatshit~

          Advanced Warrior

        • Accountability access
        • PipPipPipPipPip
        • 426 posts

          Posted 10 July 2022 - 01:14 AM

          sharting_rainbows, on 09 Jul 2022 - 5:09 PM, said:

          I agree with this.  

           

          OMG guys!!!! I am blushing how cute r we allllll!!! I cannot believe any1 would find my ramblings of a raving loon readable! Let alone enjoy it!!!! Means a lot!! tyty x x x 


          Vegan / 27 / 5'7 / accountability 

           

           

           

          #16 ~fatshit~

            Advanced Warrior

          • Accountability access
          • PipPipPipPipPip
          • 426 posts

            Posted 10 July 2022 - 02:32 PM

            cw: 206.4 

             

            girlies, girlies, I am getting ever closer to the mysterious onederland. I am in such a hurry to get there, so rushy rushy to get slimmer and slimmer. AND, my body is complying... for now... touch wood... do not jinx a THING. 

             

            woah it is hot, it is very hot. So i thought perfy perfect day for a spot of fasting. Well well well, I did so WELL until about 9.30pm. Actually no, the clock ticked earlier than that where I was DESPERATE for peanut butter on toast, DESPERATE. But I said no no if I am going to eat I will get SALAD so I am getting nutrients and will be balanced and heavenly. So I walked to the shop and picked up some bits and bobs and came home ready to chop chop things into a scrumptuous salad but no no I thought I am not even hungry and had a coffee and was fine!!!

             

            But then the clock rolled around after a long afternoon in the pub with a friend - I was on le agua because I do not drink, not one bit!! Alcohol is my demon, well it was. Now my demon is food :(

             

            Anywho I got home and made a salad and ate it. Then had two chocolatey deliciouso thingys that were scrummy and I don't feel bad at all... NOT one bit!!! Well maybe a lil bc I really could have fasted today easy peasy but I gave in to temptation!! Oh well, we move onward. 

             

            My calories for the day were = 838 

             

            not bad, not bad. I managed to lose LOADS last week with 1200 calorie days in there so I shall fear not. Also I was movin and groovin a lot today so we should b fine, b fine!!!! 

             

            I suppose we will seeeeee tomorrow!!! 

             

            Ciao for now biatches. xoxox
            !

             


            Vegan / 27 / 5'7 / accountability 

             

             

             

            #17 AllCatsAreBeautiful

              Advanced Member

            • Accountability access
            • PipPipPip
            • 109 posts

              Posted 11 July 2022 - 11:56 AM

              You're so close to getting out of 200s!
              ๐Ÿˆ -> ๐Ÿˆ -> ๐Ÿˆ accountability๐Ÿˆ -> ๐Ÿˆ -> ๐Ÿˆ

              #18 ~fatshit~

                Advanced Warrior

              • Accountability access
              • PipPipPipPipPip
              • 426 posts

                Posted 11 July 2022 - 05:50 PM

                get me there ASAP pls xx x x

                 

                AllCatsAreBeautiful, on 11 Jul 2022 - 11:56 AM, said:

                You're so close to getting out of 200s!


                Vegan / 27 / 5'7 / accountability 

                 

                 

                 

                #19 ~fatshit~

                  Advanced Warrior

                • Accountability access
                • PipPipPipPipPip
                • 426 posts

                  Posted 11 July 2022 - 06:00 PM

                  cw: 205.6 

                   

                  omggggg girlies it is almost 2 AM. I am no night owl, I don't remember ever being up this late. And it's a work night!!

                   

                  But I was lying in bed and I realised I hadn't posted. And since it's a million degrees and no amount of cold showers are compensating for the HEAT and I cannot get a wink of sleep, and some lads outside r making a right rukus and banging about and arguing with each other, eugh. So I decided I would get out of bed and update!!

                   

                  Did I mention it's very hot? 

                   

                  Okay I didn't eat anything today, not a bite!! Feeling angelic and graceful and clean and.... stoned. 

                   

                  lmao I got stoned I am a so naughty. I haven't had it for 18 months but well... well... I guess I'd better start at the beginning and begin at the start. 

                   

                  Cute boy, cute cute cute boy who is never free when I am free. Talking tattoos n piercings and that good good confidence. mmmmm. click to reveal the saucy deets

                  Spoiler 

                  He came over tonight. N' ok I had decided that I wouldn't eat bc I didn't kno when he was coming and I did not want him to turn up to me gorging myself out on my 500 calorie dinner hahaha. So I just decided that I'd have a herbal tea to calm myself and let myself be carried in the breeze of his sexosity. 

                  well well, it was just so. Ok I cried afterwards LMAO bc it was so intense. Sooooo intense I was like pls no this is so embarrassing. But it just felt so good after he yknow ... well yknow... lets just say I was the only one who wasn't eating. But anyway I turned it around n I was getting down on it and bumping and grinding and then afterwards we got all cuddled up on the sofa and he rolled up a joint and I just decided to try some. And it was so blesseddddd, I just lost myself in the music and got all giggly and relaxed there cuddling up to him. 

                  It's not anytinggg serious, girlies lemme tell u I will b finding someone AFTER I lose weight hahaha but it was just so nice to have this night and I feel so good and calm and happy and well, high. And also very hot, did I mention how hot it is? ? 

                   

                  Seriously I'm just trying to sleep in a bralette which I soaked in cold water and I cannot I am SWEATIN so I'm gna jump unda a cold showa and see if tht gets me off too lulabyes. 

                   

                  Love you girles.... ciao for now biatches xox 


                  Vegan / 27 / 5'7 / accountability 

                   

                   

                   

                  #20 ~fatshit~

                    Advanced Warrior

                  • Accountability access
                  • PipPipPipPipPip
                  • 426 posts

                    Posted 12 July 2022 - 04:06 PM

                    cw:204 

                     

                    wow wow a clean round pound. That never happens I swear? ee well, I don't think that will all stay off as I ate today and I feel eating the day after a fast always bumps it back up a bit but hey ho I'm glad she was there when she was. 

                     

                    Just 5lbs away from being out of the 200s. Pray for me. 

                     

                    So as mentioned I ate today, ermmm went out with a friend to the pub and just decided to eat. I was so full like halfway thru but I finished it anyway and also like it wasn't even that nice but I just thought oh if I don't finish it I'll probably want to eat more later etc etc so I thought this was the safest way. 

                     

                    I ate a pie with peas and gravy, which according to the menu was a total of 712 calories. So not too bad, especially considering I didn't eat yesterday. 

                     

                    I'm so determined with getting these next 5lbs off as well. I went searching earlier thru my old photos and found my old before pics when I was like 170lbs and fuck me I am a total and complete whale in comparison to then. 

                     

                    Actually girlies I've had a nice day, been outside and stuff but I'm feeling a little down honestly :( I just feel like .... I wish I hadn't let my body get so big and out of control, it makes me sad that there was so much time when I didn't care about how it looked and how I came across and being sexy and fun and flirting with boys. I'm almost 30 and I just feel like the weight has taken away so much of my life. I hate to be down and super serious bc it isn't my vibe here, I just want us to be ladies and lads having fun and getting slim, but these feels do happen when you start to change and realise what you're changing away from. It's hard when you see yourself and what your addiction has become. I just didn't realise how destructive food was. 

                     

                    But never fear!!!! This is not going to be the way I feel forever!! In fact not even for much longer if I keep steaming through the lbs the way I have been! I will conquer this and I will rise from the fat suit of my .. well real fat.. and be loud and proud and triumphant and soooo slutty. Honestly, I'm going to have SO much sex when I get thin. I'm going to fuck my thirties away. Fuck it. Fuck it FUCK IT.

                     

                    Sorry for the depresso guys lemme be perky and happy tomorrowo

                     

                    ciao for now biatches xxoxoxo


                    Vegan / 27 / 5'7 / accountability 

                     

                     

                     

                    Fuck it, I'm back - weight loss confessions of a raving loon


                    25 replies to this topic

                    #21 ~fatshit~

                      Advanced Warrior

                    • Accountability access
                    • PipPipPipPipPip
                    • 426 posts

                      Posted 13 July 2022 - 04:27 PM

                      cw: 204.2 

                       

                      as expected mis amores, but not toooooo much back on. 

                      Bloody shattered, honestly I'm a tired girly I was in bed all ready to off to the land of nod and then I realised I hadn't checked in with my fav girlies so here I am saying hey hi hellooooooo and let me take you through my day. 

                       

                      I'll start with food first, our favourite obsession, right right?! 

                       

                      I took a mental health day today so I wasn't super restrictive but I didn't binge either but I didn't count properly so these are rough estimatessss 

                       

                      toast and pb - 250

                      can of pop - 73

                      bagel w vegan chicken - 425 

                      oat milk late - 250 

                      tofu sandwich - 500 

                       

                      total ~ 1500 ... woowwww I actually didn't think it was that much :( but its ok its ok I have been v gooooood n this was no binge it was just a day of not thinking about food too much and nibbling here and there and having three whole meals and calorie drinkies which I don't usuallllyyyyyy. IG this is what I would think a day will look like when I have lost the weight?? Or is that too much still?!! Someone tell me bc I have no idea at all!!!

                       

                      Anyway I almost ordered some foodies in but decided on le sandwich so really it could've been way way way worse and this was probably a maintenance day or maybe a teeny tiny loser day. I prob will see some weighty weight on the scales tomorrow but I know why and it will be fine. 

                       

                      I had a day sick from workies today bc I felt bleh, they keep going at me about things n picking n picking n calling me into meetings and saying that I am all sorts of nasty things and it's never even about work just things they don't like about me. It really makes me sad bc I have lots of personal stuff going on and MH issues that they know about so I just don't know whyyyyyy they can't give me a BREAK. Don't think I'll go in tomorrow either bc I just feel like it will end me, end me, end me. And I can't quit bc I need this job rn. It's so tough sometimes this adulting huh. 

                       

                      Not to be a neggy nancy tho I've had a nice day out with a friend and worked on some art and I enjoyed it. Plus tomorrow I am seeing boyo boyo Mr Sexy sexy for some naughty entertainment. I feel worried ALREADY that I'm going to end up catching feels, he's just been messaging me all nice and nice. But I know he's seeing other girls so must remind myself to keep casual casual and sexy sex. The sex was so soooo very sexy. Mmmmmmmmm tomorrow will be gooooooood. Also feel like I don't need food when I have sex... does anyone else get that? So he can be my meals tomorrowwwww..... 

                       

                      trying to pick myself up guys so I can be funky and fun!!! I will get there, I WILL!!

                       

                      Ciao for now biatches xoxoxoxox


                      Vegan / 27 / 5'7 / accountability 

                       

                       

                       

                      #22 distortion

                        Advanced Warrior

                      • Accountability access
                      • PipPipPipPipPip
                      • 424 posts
                      • LocationThe Moon

                      Posted 13 July 2022 - 09:04 PM

                      I hope you have a wonderful time with Mr. Sexy Sexy! Tofu sandwiches are also very good, so seeing that in your intake made me smile. 


                      ════════════ ⟡ ════════════

                      Distortion (or Dis, for short)

                      They/Them | 21 | USA

                       

                      Stats/Goals/More | Accountability/Rambles

                      Spoiler 

                      6'/180 cm

                      CW: 345.2
                      12 days binge-free
                       
                      MPA-lurking since 2013.
                      Trapped in binge/restrict cycle, with a couple of years of nothing but BED.
                      As of May 2022, back on MPA and restricting once again.
                       
                      Goals
                      350 lbs/159 kg (reached July 1, 2022)
                      300 lbs/136 kg
                      280 lbs/113 kg
                      260 lbs/118 kg
                      240 lbs/109 kg
                      220 lbs/100 kg | Out of obese range
                      200 lbs/91 kg
                      190 lbs/86 kg
                      180 lbs/82 kg | Out of overweight range
                      170 lbs/77 kg
                      160 lbs/73 kg
                      150 lbs/68 kg
                      140 lbs/64 kg
                      130 lbs/59 kg | Considered underweight
                      120 lbs/55 kg
                       
                      ... And lower, if this body can handle it. 

                      ════════════ ⟡ ════════════

                       

                      glass.pngcurse.png

                      #23 ~fatshit~

                        Advanced Warrior

                      • Accountability access
                      • PipPipPipPipPip
                      • 426 posts

                        Posted Yesterday, 02:09 AM

                        Hehe I might need to come up with a more enticing code name for him than Mr Sexy Sexy hahahah something to think abt today I guess!! Tofu sandwiches are bomb tho I am glad that you are on the same page with me xox

                         

                        distortion, on 13 Jul 2022 - 9:04 PM, said:

                        I hope you have a wonderful time with Mr. Sexy Sexy! Tofu sandwiches are also very good, so seeing that in your intake made me smile. 


                        Vegan / 27 / 5'7 / accountability 

                         

                         

                         

                        #24 ~fatshit~

                          Advanced Warrior

                        • Accountability access
                        • PipPipPipPipPip
                        • 426 posts

                          Posted Today, 01:34 AM

                          cw: 205.6 
                           
                          oopsy, well we knew that was going to happen!! 
                           
                          Oh girlies I am so so sorry I did not update last night but I was in lalalalaland, I don't meant the place in the states of guns (sorry Americanas I jest I jest, plus I would look damn hot with a strap) I was in the place of marvy sexy dreamy land bc I got my body serviced again oooppppooooo. Okay I'll put the deets under a spoiler again hahaha. 
                           
                          So foodwise, I had a bad dayyyyy, I had two toasts and I had them with veggies and a bit of oil - this was like 500 cals and I thought that will be all for my day.... 
                           
                          But then I ate bad in the evee, after my lover had left I had some sweeties and chocolatey things and then ordered some naughty little Indian food (I was high) I didn't finish it though. I actually just ate until I was full and went to bed. 
                           
                          I know this is not ideal for my weight loss but I think I'm going to allow it, I'll finish my food today and maybe have one more day of just eating as I like - this is not bingeing, this is NOT the bingeing I have been doing pretty much every day for years to get here, so I think if this is going to let me feel a bit naughty and that I've had a bit more and indulged then I will be better set to continue on my diet when I'm more mentally available. I'd rather take longer to get to my goal weight than to never get there.
                           
                          Okay, anyway boring shit over, lets get to the juicy bits girls and boys, are you ready?? click on for sexy talk (18+ pls)

                           

                          Spoiler 

                          I decided to be brave and confident, which is wild in my chubby fatso state but the last time we did it was just so enamoured and passionate and he was just soooo good yknow so I wanted to come out balls to the wall. So I got all sexed up in a lil baby doll and a full face of make up and answered the door all like 'oh, it's you hehe I forgot all about this hehe yes' and he got me down on the sofa and went down and I was trembling n shakin and screamin omggggg this boy Idk where he learned this, I don't want to know. And I returned the favour all up n it was soooo sexy, so sexy. Afterwards we were just cuddled up n I got a little high again and we were just chatting away and cuddled up n then I wanted to make out with him and after about 5mins I'm guessing things developed further n I went down again and then he was all like get nekkid (I'd put some comfy clothes on by this point) so I took em off and we went upstairs n got in my bed and he took me thru worlds and worlds of pleasure again mmmmmmm it was soooo hot and so good. Then we were just cuddled up there in bed for aages just practicing non sexual intimacy w each other. We went downstairs again n before he left he just went fuck it Imma make u cum again n got my clothes off n got me off and I was left in a whole other WORLD cos I did not know what just shook the core of mine yknow!!!! Anyway sorry this was sooo graphic but FUCK it was amaaaaazeeeeee

                           

                          anyway girls and boyossssss, this is all from me today. I am half baked and tryna work from home but I have actually zero concentration ahha I am desperate for COFFEEEEEE. You shall hear from me later, but I may not be dieting again bc yknow I am being kind to myself for a few days n then I'll get back on it hardcore!

                           

                          ciao for now biatches xoxox


                          Vegan / 27 / 5'7 / accountability 

                           

                           

                           

                          #25 parismtb

                            Advanced Member

                          • Accountability access
                          • PipPipPip
                          • 103 posts
                          • Locationusa

                          Posted Today, 01:15 PM

                          i loveeeee your thread omg. i'm glad it went well with mr. sexy sexy!!!! reading that made me wanna call my boyfriend hahahah


                          5’8 - accountability


                          HW 226


                          CW 203.6

                           

                          UGW 100

                          #26 sharting_rainbows

                            Advanced Warrior

                          • Accountability access
                          • PipPipPipPipPip
                          • 461 posts

                            Posted Today, 02:55 PM

                            Suddenly I need my husband home STAT.   :lol:


                            SW: 260 CW: 215 GW: <140 

                            -


                            -

                            No comments:

                            Post a Comment