Friday, July 15, 2022

apalebluedot

 

goal loading.... 0.7% completed ☼


1 reply to this topic

#1 apalebluedot

    Advanced Guru

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 27 June 2022 - 11:29 AM

Idk why I'm so bad at keeping up with accountabilities but I am gonna do my absolute best on this one. 

 

I have been in a binge/purge cycle for months, and since I am the world's worst bulimic that means only one thing: massive, rapid weight gain. To the point that I have gained over 80lbs since my last successful restrict cycle, a little over 2 years ago. 

 

I'm also about to start a php day program, meaning I will have to eat and not purge 2 meals a day, however since I am obese I am hoping they won't give me very caloric meals. Either way, that's all I will eat on weekdays and I will try to fast on weekends. 

 

I'm 202.5 lbs right now, and only 5'6", so BMI 33. This is me trying, once again, to get back to restricting. I can't live in this body anymore. Stay tuned for regular updates and stories of trying to lose weight while partially hospitalized!


EDNOS diagnosed - currently in relapse #3 - fly safe, cosmonauts ☽

#2 apalebluedot

    Advanced Guru

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 28 June 2022 - 12:28 PM

weigh-in this morning: 199.3 (0.7% to my goal)

 

calories in: 600

 

calories out: ? (forgot to charge apple watch ugh) 

 

notes:

 

I fasted all yesterday and my period ended, so I weighed in at 199.3 this morning! Thank GOD. Since my ugw is 100 I decided to change the title to reflect what percent of the way there I am from 200lbs to 100lbs! 

 

These are my goal weights:

 

GW 1: 182 (out of obese range)

 

GW 2: 152 (out of overweight range)

 

GW 3: 112 (out of healthy range)

 

UGW: 100

 

I also had another meeting with my PHP program. Once we sign the financial papers I can get started virtually for a bit and then transition into in-person a few weeks after that. As much as it sucks, I am honestly glad to have something to keep me busy for 6 hours a day on top of taking a summer calculus class for my pre-med requirements. Being so busy this summer will keep me from binging so even if the weight loss is slow since I'll be forced to eat and keep down two meals a day, I will still be going forward, rather than backwards :)


EDNOS diagnosed - currently in relapse #3 - fly safe, cosmonauts ☽

No comments:

Post a Comment