Thursday, July 21, 2022

coma (bmi 16)

 Started by Coma White, Jul 14 2022 08:29 AM


19 replies to this topic

#1 Coma White

    Warrior

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

    Posted 14 July 2022 - 08:29 AM

    I haven't been here in a while but I'm back for the time being°~ New thread new me lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    ♡BMI: 16.2
    ♡5'3½"
    ♡AN b/p
    ♡BPD, S/G Anxiety, MDD, PTSD
    ♡Atarax // discontinued Strattera
    ♡bubblegum goth gurl
    ♡MPA member since '16


    Last I was here I lived alone. Now I don't.

    **I wear wigs**


    ××× "please do not quote images, ty" ×××d72b36de5b8c83eb4ada054963d103ce.jpg

    Sent from the toilet, probably

    #2 Coma White

      Warrior

    • Accountability access
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 231 posts

      Posted 14 July 2022 - 08:42 AM

      Outfit pics for today ♡♡ Haven't gotten all done up in a minute  cf5e7d4cada9e8f148944a76249306ce.jpg4da36ecb60ff1491fa3ff1275f2ac42b.jpg62ce1439e5eaecc769d422dd6ac29bef.jpg

      Sent from the toilet, probably

      #3 isabella ♥

        Advanced Sage

      • Accountability access
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • 1781 posts
      • Locationunder the bell jar

      Posted 14 July 2022 - 09:04 AM

      omg those tights !!! i’m in love

      você nunca será minha

      e por isso

      terei você para sempre.

       

      ʚ♡⃛ɞ

       

      accountability

       

       

      #4 fearlesspotato

        Advanced Guru

      • Accountability access
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • 600 posts
      • LocationItaly

      Posted 14 July 2022 - 09:39 AM

      😍😍😍

      #5 Coma White

        Warrior

      • Accountability access
      • PipPipPipPip
      • 231 posts

        Posted 14 July 2022 - 10:40 AM

        I love these gummies  Had a salad w tahini dressing for breakfast and a bar of chocolate earlier today  The boys will be out of the house for a while so I'm watching a movie and snacking

        Sent from the toilet, probably
        bf19c7a4085018f7cc4f0f7e5c60f5d0.jpg

        #6 Coma White

          Warrior

        • Accountability access
        • PipPipPipPip
        • 231 posts

          Posted 15 July 2022 - 08:24 AM

          ♡Breakfast :: 340cal♡
          -Pipeline Punch
          -Coffee Frappuccino

          Morning ♡ Had a Frappuccino this as well. Getting my nails done today  I've been feeling really weak lately and I really hate it 

          **2nd pic is yesterday's salad, forgot I took a pic lol

          Sent from the toilet, probably
          57dae498dbb7f3464a97922cb63fabd6.jpg

          #7 Coma White

            Warrior

          • Accountability access
          • PipPipPipPip
          • 231 posts

            Posted 15 July 2022 - 02:59 PM

            I've been the most bored lately from being broke. I sit in the house doing nothing all day which has pretty much brought me back here to mpa ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Habits never really changed if I'm being honest; being on here doesn't make a difference. I sit and scream into the void regardless. I've just gone back to bitching "publicly" instead of just in my journal. It's like I'm 14 and on Tumblr.

            Sent from the toilet, probably

            #8 Coma White

              Warrior

            • Accountability access
            • PipPipPipPip
            • 231 posts

              Posted 16 July 2022 - 07:53 AM

              ♡Morning Binge :: 1200cal(p)♡
              -Frito scoops ½
              -Pipeline Punch
              -Pez 2


              Morning ♡♡♡ Picked up scoops last night for munchiez & today's b/p. Daddy is going out to a bachelor party. byyyeeee lol Watching movies all day w my baby

              d8999953cb5db0e6466ba76e328d1434.jpg


              Sent from the toilet, probably

              #9 Coma White

                Warrior

              • Accountability access
              • PipPipPipPip
              • 231 posts

                Posted 16 July 2022 - 08:00 AM

                Nail tech appreciation post ♡♡♡

                Kinda felt nice to have a guy gently hold my hands for an hour 

                Sent from the toilet, probably
                87ed7d834a9275bff3246ad831ec0917.jpg

                #10 Coma White

                  Warrior

                • Accountability access
                • PipPipPipPip
                • 231 posts

                  Posted 16 July 2022 - 10:40 AM

                  Stomach has been fucked for too long. I want to order more protein powder *now*. Any time I eat anything solid I end up throwing it up haha

                  Sent from the toilet, probably

                  #11 Coma White

                    Warrior

                  • Accountability access
                  • PipPipPipPip
                  • 231 posts

                    Posted 16 July 2022 - 12:34 PM

                    "It's the darkest hour, you're twenty two
                    The voice of youth, the hour of dread
                    The darkest hour and your voice is new
                    Love is lost, lost is love

                    Your country's new
                    Your friends are new
                    Your house and even your eyes are new
                    Your maid is new and your accent too
                    But your fear is as old as the world

                    Say goodbye to the thrills of life
                    Where love was good, no love was bad
                    Wave goodbye to the life without pain
                    Say hello
                    You're a beautiful girl

                    Say hello to the lunatic men
                    Tell them your secrets
                    They're like the grave
                    Oh, what have you done?
                    Oh, what have you done?
                    Love is lost, lost is love"

                    d534127583eb3fe9cd557951f1f3c898.jpg

                    Sent from the toilet, probably

                    #12 Coma White

                      Warrior

                    • Accountability access
                    • PipPipPipPip
                    • 231 posts

                      Posted 17 July 2022 - 05:54 AM

                      Today's weigh-in:
                      b370707d6aa8c18a41d8d6c7c81f658d.jpg

                      Sent from the toilet, probably

                      #13 Coma White

                        Warrior

                      • Accountability access
                      • PipPipPipPip
                      • 231 posts

                        Posted 17 July 2022 - 08:33 AM

                        Crying and purging is the worst combo ever. My face is bloated. I honestly just hate my jawline and hair at the moment. The water here isn't helping with the current state of my stringy strands. It has oddly fucked with it. One moment it's dry as could be and the next I can't seem to remove the excess oil. Go figure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                        8c26280d00248813ac6b25838d9ed588.jpg

                        Bat sockz

                        Sent from the toilet, probably

                        #14 Coma White

                          Warrior

                        • Accountability access
                        • PipPipPipPip
                        • 231 posts

                          Posted 17 July 2022 - 03:35 PM

                          I was brought a gift. A g of my choice ○o○ After starting my period and my stomach having a fit last week, I'm going back to healthy eating and lowering my caffeine consumption. My heart palpations need to be reduced before indulging.
                          I can only really keep down liquids at this point and eating leads to purging.

                          Pic: strawberry shake 260cal29b2720f55a380af3486a3d5b0ef7b1e.jpg

                          Sent from the toilet, probably

                          #15 StarvingLlama*-*

                            Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

                          • Accountability access
                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                          • 25412 posts
                          • LocationGermany

                          Posted 18 July 2022 - 07:18 AM

                          You're style looks incredibly cool  I love the outfit you posted at the beginning especially the tights  and the nails are on point 

                          Gesendet von meinem M2007J17G mit Tapatalk

                          #16 Coma White

                            Warrior

                          • Accountability access
                          • PipPipPipPip
                          • 231 posts

                            Posted 18 July 2022 - 10:46 AM

                            StarvingLlama*-*, on 18 Jul 2022 - 07:18 AM, said:

                            You're style looks incredibly cool  I love the outfit you posted at the beginning especially the tights  and the nails are on point 

                            Gesendet von meinem M2007J17G mit Tapatalk

                            Thank you ♡ Clawz are the bestt

                            Sent from the toilet, probably

                            #17 Coma White

                              Warrior

                            • Accountability access
                            • PipPipPipPip
                            • 231 posts

                              Posted 18 July 2022 - 10:49 AM

                              I had a vomiting fit 2am-5am
                              You could say I'm tired  I can't focus for shit. I will be laying in bed today.
                              I'm tired of laying in bed  It's all I ever do when things are bad. It's felt like I've spent years under the covers  Nothing has changed 

                              Sent from the toilet, probably2ab4484ed38a7110aaba9285930bd317.jpg

                              #18 Coma White

                                Warrior

                              • Accountability access
                              • PipPipPipPip
                              • 231 posts

                                Posted 19 July 2022 - 09:23 AM

                                ♡Breakfast :: 200cal♡
                                -Ripple (½)
                                -Evol
                                Weight: -0.5lbs

                                I had half of my Coffee Ripple (kinda ew) before tossing it out for an Evol. I haven't been feeling well and wanted a fluid with me to run errands. My entire body is achy and sore. I want a nice hot bath!!

                                Sent from the toilet, probably
                                6b15b52cf9c87f316511a4bf5d626a28.jpg

                                #19 Coma White

                                  Warrior

                                • Accountability access
                                • PipPipPipPip
                                • 231 posts

                                  Posted Yesterday, 09:25 AM

                                  ♡Breakfast:: 215cal♡
                                  -body armor 210cal
                                  -watermelon sf gum 5cal
                                  I've been spending more time outside. My pedal bike now has air in the tires and should be ready to ride. I still feel like a mess on the inside and am exhausted. More electrolytes and fluids.
                                  I'm excited to see my VitaminShoppe order arrived today! I may try some with water today, or just have a cup of soymilk instead. Hopefully we'll leave the house today and I can be bought some. I also am craving Evol again /_\9c5fa322cc01ff3aa27fa0ea7212148b.jpg

                                  Currently 2.5lbs away from cgw 

                                  ♡Total intake :: 600cal♡
                                  -orange mango body armor 210x2cal
                                  -Evolve 140x1cal
                                  -peach lyte body armor ~20cal
                                  -gum 5x4cal

                                  Sent from the toilet, probably

                                  #20 Coma White

                                    Warrior

                                  • Accountability access
                                  • PipPipPipPip
                                  • 231 posts

                                    Posted Today, 06:33 AM

                                    ♡Breakfast :: 225cal♡
                                    -peach lyte body armor
                                    -coffee frappuccino w almond milk

                                    Yesterday was not a great day for me socially. I don't even want to be around the person who is kind enough to pay my bills. I want to be completely alone. Being around people ruins my day.

                                    ebcb94058fd6a1af7e1bcf56b7247270.jpg

                                    ♡Lunch :: 25cal♡
                                    -peach lyte body armor

                                    Even though I'm from the city and prefer cloudy days, I've been enjoying the sunshine  It's so green out here!!!

                                    I've never been one to do weird bodychecks but:

                                    [-1lb from yesterday | -1.5lbs to cgw]

                                    Sent from the toilet, probably
                                    [attachment=1035775:20220721_130050.jpg]

                                    No comments:

                                    Post a Comment