Monday, March 6, 2023

bmi guess star/ving l l a m a

 

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
StarvingLlama*-*

League of Legacy
Joined 
36,650 Posts
 Discussion Starter · #1 · 
Hi,
So the past few weeks I've been very low restricting and was sick with a bad throat infection a few times and had to take ibuprofen and gained and lost pounds over and over again from water retention I think. anyways BDD has been very bad because of that and I feel like I look massive still even though I'm almost back to my comfortable weight. So I'd appreciate a few opinions on what it looks like what BMI I'm at right now
Thanks everyone in advance

Attachments

Lost_fairy

League of Legacy
Joined 
155 Posts
12,5 you are so, so thin to the bone 🥺 Please take care, you are such a wonderful and sweet human being, and I would be devastated to see you disappear one day, like so many other amazing and loved persons in this forum.

You are so much worth of life and nourishment.

Sending a shit load of love and an anti bodydysmorfia patronus your way 🙏🏻❤❤❤
Milianna

 

League of Legacy 
Joined 
3,829 Posts
I'm surprised at the 15s guess because no fucking way that's true.

Id say 12-13.

Honestly, I'm terrified for you. Between the drinking and restriction and everything else, are you getting medically monitored? At such a low weight... I'm afraid you don't have much reserve if things go wrong.

I'm sorry to be like a mom but... I do worry and care. I worry a lot
SombrePony

League of Legacy 
Joined 
215 Posts
I agree with the 12-13 you look absolutely tiny please please stay safe I’m worried! If youre having chest pains again please go see a doctor even if youve been treated badly by medics in the past, it’s worth trying again, sorry v morbid but, you really might end up dead this time so please stay safe ok?
starv1ngfairy

League of Legacy
Joined 
644 Posts
I'm bad at guessing but ~12, lower 13s max. you look really tiny, i hope ur taking care of yourself love x
Menfukuro

League of Legacy
Joined 
2,969 Posts
I will give a range bc yk the water weight etc so 12.6-13.5. I know your bmi bc you say it often but I’d never estimate above 13 bc you look max 13.5 to me.
GraveMortal

League of Legacy 
Joined 
5,036 Posts
Definitely not 15, mine is around there and I’m much bigger.
I would guess 13 MAX but really closer to 12 is my best guess. You are really tiny llama please take care of yourself as best you can I worry a lot about you 🥺
hayhayheyyy

League of Legacy 
Joined 
371 Posts
somewhere from 12.5-13.5? and that’s conservative just because some people carry weight differently… you have super visible bones and are very thin - please try to look after yourself, we would all be wrecked if we lost you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment