Monday, April 8, 2024

 

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 · 
New 
I ate a bit, Im not so scared about the calories bc it wasn’t much but I’m terrified about keeping it down
i want to purge so bad bc I’m scared I’m gonna end up bloated
I think I’m gonna take laxatives but again it might make me bloated too
or not work or even worse work too much, id rather not have an accident tomorrow when im outside lmaoo
im so scared I don’t know what to do and how to deal with this
I’ve been fasting/ eating very little and my stomach has been flat these days and I ruined it
i knew it I knew I shouldn’t eat god damn it I ruined it


-

1 - 20 of 222 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·  (Edited)
New 
New year new spiral new thread
Watch me lose 10kg and complain about my own actions

if you know me…… no you don’t

Leg Sleeve Knee Waist Grey


Mirror Waist Flooring Eyewear Fashion design
Discussion starter · #2 · 
New 
Comfort Purple Textile Sleeve Gesture


Purple Textile Comfort Sleeve Gesture


Hate that fat on the inner side of my thighs ugh
Discussion starter · #3 · 
New 
Human body Textile Plant Thigh Grey


Textile Sleeve Plant Purple Creative arts


Purple Plant Textile Gesture Violet


They’ll be pretty one day
Discussion starter · #4 · 
New 
Sleeve Grey Waist Thigh Knee

Joint Shoulder Sleeve Waist Thigh


hurts to see old photos
can’t help comparing myself and I feel even worse now
New 
hurts to see old photos
can’t help comparing myself and I feel even worse now
Your legs currently look very close in size to the image below, I don’t think you’re far off from that size if at all.
Discussion starter · #6 · 
New 
Your legs currently look very close in size to the image below, I don’t think you’re far off from that size if at all.
thats very hard to see ugh f BDD
thank you a lot ❤
  • heart
 Reactions:NaLu4LIFE
Discussion starter · #7 · 
New 
Leg Dress Sleeve Waist Knee


Footwear Joint Shoe Fashion Sleeve


more from Monday because I’m in love with this coat

my knees look weird lol
Discussion starter · #8 · 
New 
I have sm frozen fruits im happy, what if I make a smoothie mono

I want to speedrun that crap
I will not start 2024 like a failure
I’ll get to recover when I’m at my ugw, I just need to get there, it’s only 10kg pff
  • heart
  • Like
 Reactions:DCS and NewDart
Discussion starter · #9 ·  (Edited)
New 
Footwear Shoe Leg Grey Eyewear


Sleeve Gesture Dress Body jewelry Finger


my grandma gave me her gorgeous bracelet for Christmas/ my bday
I want to drop weight but then I think about her and my family and it breaks my heart
Discussion starter · #10 · 
New 
I’m not exaggerating when I say I’ve been staring at this pic since i took it Monday… my god it’s been 3 days, I didn‘t see time pass by
my body is all I have in mind rn, I can’t stop looking at it, no matter what I’m told I find myself fat and I really feel bad
Im wasting my time in the most stupid way and it’s scary
What do people I know think? Do they think I’m big? bet they do, I look weird
i hate myself
Discussion starter · #12 · 
New 
Your legs look nearly identical to mine. I think you're in the 13s/14s
No way 😭 must be bc I’m tall, idk my weight but I bet I gained sm over the holidays
Discussion starter · #13 · 
New 
Do I look disordered
Discussion starter · #16 · 
New 
New 
You are gorgeous and elegant and very thin, much smaller than you realise, and I love your style in general but especially that coat. Where did you get it?

I hope you aren't hurting too much right now.
Discussion starter · #19 · 
New 
Oh my gosh, you're so tiny & beautiful! Plus, I love your hair bow ❤
Thank you ❤
hope you take care at least a bit, you look worrying
I’m sending you much much love ❤
  • heart
 Reactions:chelseasloanegirl
Discussion starter · #20 · 
New 
You are gorgeous and elegant and very thin, much smaller than you realise, and I love your style in general but especially that coat. Where did you get it?

I hope you aren't hurting too much right now.
Thank you sm ❤ struggling a lot but I’ve had worse times
it’s a copperose I found the first time I went thrifting, new for 50€ im SO lucky 💘
  • heart
 Reactions:.nada
1 - 20 of 222 Posts


-


-

No comments:

Post a Comment