Thursday, July 6, 2023

mpa b/a ( 5'5 two-eighteen - one-sixtytwo )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
premeditated

Registered
Joined 
549 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·  (Edited by Moderator)
I was at my highest weight about a year ago, I started at 218. I don't have any pictures at my highest but I have some that were close. (photos at/ near SW are attached, it wouldn't let me include them in the text)

I was 5'4" at the time and my bmi was 37.4. I was really fat (still am fat but not nearly as much)

my body has changed so much since my weight loss, I don't look the same at all. before I lost weight I couldn't see my collarbones, and no matter how hard I tried to separate them, my calves always touched when my feet were together bc they were so fat but now my collarbones show and I'm close to having a semi- thigh gap. it's something. it feels weird, like I have a completely new body.

here is me now at 5'5", 162 pounds with a bmi of 27.

IMG_1979.png


IMG_1978.png


full body

IMG_1981.png


I wish I had longer legs

look@ my stomach

IMG_1982.png


my stretch marks used to be so bad and now they barely show (the lil lines by my belly button are scars not stretch marks). I've lost 4 inches off my waist and 2 off my thighs.

IMG_1984.png


wearing a waist trainer

IMG_1804.jpg


my collarbone in this pic

f094fe9e-cddd-44ec-995d-6a1c2b74b0b9.png


my face has gotten so much thinner, my double chin disappeared and my jaw has a lot more definition

FullSizeRender.jpg

I have had quite the transformation

I plan on losing a lot more (aT LEAST 60-65 more pounds) so this is just a start, I might update later.

Attachments

No comments:

Post a Comment