Monday, June 19, 2023

kaia bc

 

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
kaiascorpse

League of Legacy 
Joined 
182 Posts
 Discussion Starter · #1 · 
Font Magenta Pattern Event Symmetry

I’m gonna be posting bodychecks, stats, updates, my personal “tips” and also diary style entries, probably not very regularly but I’m gonna try to stick to it
Font Magenta Pattern Event Symmetry
kaiascorpse

League of Legacy 
Joined 
182 Posts
 Discussion Starter · #2 · 
Goals & stats
Font Magenta Pattern Event Symmetry


・❥・height: 176cm(5’9)
・❥・cw: 49kg (bmi 15.8)
・❥・hw: 56kg (bmi 18)
・❥・lw: 42.8kg (bmi 13.8)


Nose Lip Chin Eyebrow Eye


・❥・gw1: 46kg
・❥・gw2: 44kg
・❥・gw3: 42kg
・❥・gw4: 40kg (bmi 12.9)


Font Magenta Pattern Event Symmetry
kaiascorpse

League of Legacy 
Joined 
182 Posts
 Discussion Starter · #3 · 
Font Magenta Pattern Event Symmetry


Recent bodychecks, I look kinda puffy I’m pretty sure my period is gonna surprise me anytime now lmao 
Comfort Grey Flash photography Tints and shades Wood

Sleeve Wood Grey Automotive design Shade

Waist Knee Thigh Undergarment Lingerie

Font Magenta Pattern Event Symmetry
kaiascorpse

League of Legacy 
Joined 
182 Posts
 Discussion Starter · #4 · 
Font Magenta Pattern Event Symmetry


some bodychecks from earlier today, I’ve been kinda over eating for the past few days tbh so I didn’t even bother stepping on the scale

Shoulder Flash photography Sleeve Waist One-piece garment

Joint Shoulder Neck Sleeve Waist

Sleeve Gesture Wood Finger Flooring

Vision care Sleeve Eyewear Sunglasses Waist

Dress Sleeve One-piece garment Waist Sleeveless shirt


Font Magenta Pattern Event Symmetry

Attachments

StarvingLlama*-*

League of Legacy
Joined 
45,151 Posts
kaiascorpse

League of Legacy 
Joined 
182 Posts
 Discussion Starter · #6 · 
posted these in the main b thread but gonna add them here.
Bmi 15.7
Joint Shorts Shoulder Leg Lingerie top
 
Shoulder Flash photography Jaw Neck Gesture
 
Photographer Sleeve Waist Camera lens Elbow
 
Shoulder Human body Neck Jaw Gesture
 
Leg Textile Waist Thigh Knee
kaiascorpse

League of Legacy 
Joined 
182 Posts
 Discussion Starter · #9 · 
My disordered brain is jealous of your looks, you mind sharing how tall are you ?
Tysm💕 I’m 176cm so thats like 5’9 I thiiink
kaiascorpse

League of Legacy 
Joined 
182 Posts
 Discussion Starter · #10 · 
You have the perfect body shape pear shape ftw! I'm so jealous of your tiny upper body and your legs look great too Imo 😍
Stopp you’re literally perfect I’m so jealous of your body whenever I see your pics😭
sidanabanana

League of Legacy
Joined 
133 Posts
Tysm💕 I’m 176cm so thats like 5’9 I thiiink
omggg join the tall squad 🤣🤣 5'9-5'10!! I feel like being taller helps you look more lean?? at least that's what I've been told lol growing up I was self-conscious of my height until I became an adult. Now I guess I like getting those compliments 😅 wondering if that's been your experience at all.

You are gorgeous though!! Obsessed with your body shape and collarbones. stay safe!! 💗
kaiascorpse

League of Legacy 
Joined 
182 Posts
 Discussion Starter · #14 · 
omggg join the tall squad 🤣🤣 5'9-5'10!! I feel like being taller helps you look more lean?? at least that's what I've been told lol growing up I was self-conscious of my height until I became an adult. Now I guess I like getting those compliments 😅 wondering if that's been your experience at all.

You are gorgeous though!! Obsessed with your body shape and collarbones. stay safe!! 💗
tysmmm and yes tall people usually do look skinnier then short people, like a bmi 15 5’10 person will look slimmer then a bmi 15 5’1 person
kaiascorpse

League of Legacy 
Joined 
182 Posts
 Discussion Starter · #15 · 
do you mind sharing if you exercise and what your diet is? you look so amazing
tysm🤍 I must admit I’ve been doing kinda bad lately but yes I did exercise ( ballet 2-3x a week, stretching 3x a week, over 10k steps a day and lately I’ve been also getting back into running), my goal is to burn at least 500cals a day, and I have a weekly cal limit of 4900(imo weekly limits work so much better then daily ones)

No comments:

Post a Comment